April 14, 2016 - Lilac Version 1.1.1 released
Lilac Version 1.1.1 available for download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/lilac/files/Release1.1.1
- Emergency fix - disassembler works again.
März 20, 2016 - Lilac Version 1.1 released
Lilac Version 1.1 available for download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/lilac/files/Release1.1
- A major new feature introduced - macros. See also a code example.
- Identifiers can now be quoted to avoid conflicts with assembler keywords.
October 24, 2015 - Lilac Version 1.0.2 released
Lilac Version 1.0.2 available for download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/lilac/files/Release1.0.2
- The disassembler can now handle zips and jars within an input directory
- Fixed a NullpointerException by ldc instructions in debug mode
- A performance improvement by switch (lookupswitch and tableswitch) instructions with many hundreds of targets.
- Fixed an error in the routine verifying the size of the local variable array.
October 09, 2015 - Lilac Version 1.0.1 released
Lilac Version 1.0.1 available for download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/lilac/files/Release1.0.1
- Command line scripts can now handle a JASM_JAVA_HOME containing spaces
- Annotation target path statement allows now multiple arguments as it should
- The max stack value will now be calculated by the assembler if not explicitly specified by the max stack statement
April 03, 2015 - Lilac Version 1.0 released
Lilac Version 1.0 available for download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/lilac/files/Release1.0